How Does The Program Work?
How does the program work?
- At least one week prior to the scheduled session, participants will be able to download the presentation from this website – you will receiver a reminder by email.
- On, or before, the day of the scheduled session, participants should view the presentation, preferably with all piggery staff.
- On the day of the scheduled session, participants will call a toll-free number to participate in the 30-45 minute ‘Question and Answer’ session that follows viewing of the presentation. This will be at 12.30pm SA time. The toll-free number will be provided in the reminder email you receive one week before the date the session is scheduled.
- Over the 5 days following each scheduled session participants can continue to ask the speaker questions via e-mail. Send them to Paul Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org & he will pass them onto the speaker for provision of a written answer.
- All telephone and e-mail questions and answers will be displayed on the website for users within1-2 weeks of the scheduled date for each session. Archival Q&As will also be available